Thursday, September 01, 2011

Broadway Billy Elliot and Biting My Tongue



Alright! We are still in NY, and after visiting the Harry Potter Exhibit, a Broadway Show was up next! We had time to kill, so we wandered around Times Square and into Toys R Us . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Peepy saw some police on horseback, and made a new friend . . .
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Soon it was time for the show!

Photobucket Photobucket

I enjoyed the show, but still think I love the movie more.

Photobucket Photobucket

After, we ate at Juniors . . .
Photobucket Photobucket

I really enjoyed my pastrami sandwich but thought it was sort of slippery. Then the bill came and I realized I had accidentally eaten a tongue sandwich. This made me feel weird.

Photobucket

NEXT BLOG . . . Florida!

Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Photobucket CLICK HERE to find out about Lisa's newest book, WARP SPEED!!!

Are you an American Girl KANANI fan? If so, here's a free onlinestory I wrote about Kanani!!!

Lisa Yee
Follow LisaYee1 on Twitter









Google Groups

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com




Site Meter