Monday, May 16, 2011

Where Do You Get Your Ideas?

Where do you get your ideas?

Photobucket

I think that's the question I get asked most when I do school visits . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In this INTERVIEW, I talk about what it's like when a great idea whacks you (that would be me) in the head.

Photobucket

My office is also filled with so much stuff, er, inspiration, that a lot of ideas are born there . . .

Photobucket

Other things like these inspire me . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I also get inspired by art. Like this summer when Peepy and I went to Paris . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But some of my favorite art is closer to home. Recently Peeps and I popped into the Street Art exhibit at the Geffin Contemporary at MOCA . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Not only was the art in the museum, but on the nearby streets, too . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Oh! And when we were in downtown, we saw these guys rolling this giant heart with a Band-Aid on it through the streets. (I wonder what the story is behind that?)





However, most of my best ideas come from my muse.

Photobucket

Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

CLICK HERE to find out about Lisa's newest book, WARP SPEED!!!

Follow Lisa on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

Lisa Yee









Google Groups

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter