Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Posse of One's Own

There are many things an author must have to be able to write well.

See's chocolate(s) . . .

Photobucket

Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy . . .

Photobucket

Nathon Fillion on their ceiling . . .

Photobucket

But there was something that else. Something that I had been missing. What could it be?????

Yes! I was missing one of these . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That's right. A posse. I mean, how could I ever write without one?

Luckily for me, I have friends in high places. (Or friends who like to procrastinate when they should be writing.) Because LOOK! LOOK at what this totally awesome author gave me . . . my own POSSE!!!!

Here's the totally awesome author, who's/whose identity is concealed, but will be revealed via a secret "click here" later . . .

Photobucket

And here's my posse, starting with the baddest (as in goodest) author/illustrator to ever be in a posse with the Cookie Monster. (HIs identity is concealed, but will be revealed via a secret "click here" later.)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oh! And let's not forget this dude . . .

Photobucket

Oh! Oh! The leader of my Posse is . . . wait. Here's a hint: Her first novel won the National Book Award. And the answer is . . . this woman.

The dude with the glasses is . . . wait. Here's a hint: His wacky graphic novel series is being turned into a movie starring Amy Poehler. And the answer is . . . this guy.

So then, when some of my office mates saw the Official Posse Cap, they insisted on joining. And, well, who was I to deny them?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

However, the downside of having one's own author posse is that you tend to want to goof off instead of write. Here's the proof . . .



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!


Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Want some fun? CLICK HERE to visit the Lisa Yee and Son YouTube Channel.

Lisa Yee









height=26 width=132 alt="Google Groups">

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter