Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Farewell 2010

Phew. It's been a busy year.

January kicked off my travels with a couple of trips to Santa Barbara. Everywhere we went people fought over Peepy . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February was freezing on the East Coast. But I was warmed by being lucky enough to hang out with famous friends and checking out cool bathrooms . . .

Photobucket Photobucket

March will forever be known as the month when Peepy and David Hasselhoff's lives intersected . . .

Photobucket Photobucket

April was Aloha Month . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In May, I attempted to murder R.L. Stine . . .

Photobucket

I was doing a lot of work on WARP SPEED in June, and I blogged about my writing process . . .

Photobucket

July marked the month I visited Hicklebee's in San Jose for the first time (but not the last!). Every inch of space is covered with author/illustrator autographs. Look who I signed next to . . .

Photobucket

In August the star of CASTLE, Nathan Fillion, came to my house (plus a cupcake tragedy occurred) . . .

Photobucket

Peepy took over Paris in September, plus BOBBY THE BRAVE (SOMETIMES) debuted to great reviews . . .

Photobucket

In October Puppy and I celebrated my seventh anniversary of being a published author . . .

Photobucket

Peepy was quite the diva in November, and everyone who's anyone wanted to hang out with her when we were in Orlando . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Which brings us to this month. We've had the most marvelous year. It was so much fun traveling across the country and making new friends. And I especially loved hearing from readers . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Oh hey! If you're going to be at the Midwinter ALA Conference in San Diego next week, come see me!!!!

Photobucket

And stay tuned. I've got a secret that I'll tell you about soon. But in the meantime, want to be one of the first to read WARP SPEED? If so, CLICK HERE to win your own copy!

Photobucket

Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Want some fun? CLICK HERE to visit the Lisa Yee and Son YouTube Channel.

Lisa Yee









height=26 width=132 alt="Google Groups">

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter










.