Sunday, September 26, 2010

Laptop Love

As some of you know, I have a Love/Hate relationship with my computer.

I LOVE it. It doesn't love me . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Yes, I accidentally deleted ALL the spaces in an ENTIRE novel, and replaced them with the word "long." And then hit SAVE.)

However, that hasn't stopped me from wanting the best for my MacBook Pro, especially since I've accidentally really, really, hurt my Macs in the past.

Recently, I set out to find the perfect cover for it. I tried lots of different kinds . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Alas, nothing was good enough for my laptop. That is, until Alison Morris, who works for Scholastic, and used to blog for Shelftalker alerted me to something rather special. So I sent away for it . . .
Photobucket Photobucket

A book? Yes . . . but not just any book . . .
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

OMG, IT'S A LAPTOP BOOKCASE!!! Yes, let's do the math . . . High Tech + Old School = HAPPY LISA!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Even Puppy loves it.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Totally cool, right???!!!

If you've gotta have one of your own, CLICK HERE.


And hey! Want to win an autographed copy of BOBBY THE BRAVE (SOMETIMES)??!!!?!!!
Photobucket

Check out the giveaway details at Goodreads. And ENTER TO WIN!

Photobucket Lisa Yee



Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Want some fun? CLICK HERE to visit the Lisa Yee and Son YouTube Channel.








height=26 width=132 alt="Google Groups">

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter