Monday, December 17, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action in My Office

Photobucket

Peepy and I are Girl Scouts fans.

Photobucket

And apparently, Girl Scouts are fans of Peep(y) . . .

Photobucket

When I was in Louisville, KY last year, I taught writing at the local Girl Scouts Headquarters . . .

Photobucket

I've also spoken to Girl Scouts in my neighborhood about what it's like to be an author . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

And earlier this year, I was featured on the Girl Scout's "Studio" website . . .

Photobucket

Here's a video Son and I made for the Studio . . .



So, I was honored when Girl Scouts asked if I would be one of their Storytellers. It took me about .0002 seconds to say "yes!"

This supremely talented director Alexis Morante was sent to my house to film me in my office . . .

Photobucket

Oops. That's not my office. And that's not me. That's E.B. White. And that's his office. My office has a few more things in it.

Photobucket

Here's how the video shoot went . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Of course, it was all about Peepy . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It was such fun! And I even wrote an entire novel while Alexis was shooting me . . .

Photobucket

Okay, so maybe it wasn't quite an entire novel. But we needed footage of me at work!

Oh, hey! Since we're talking about videos, if you know a student who'd like to meet some authors, show them this . . .

Photobucket



===========================

Oh, look! These books make lovely holiday gifts. If you'd like an autographed book, order from Vroman's, tell them who you'd like me to sign it to, and they will mail it to you!"

Photobucket

Shop Indie Bookstores

Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Want to check out Lisa's NEW AND IMPROVED website? Simply CLICK HERE.

Interested in having Lisa speak at your school, library or conference? CLICK HERE for more information.

Lisa Yee
Follow LisaYee1 on Twitter



Google Groups

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter