Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Puppy's Greatest Hits

Phew!!!


Copyedits on my new novel . . . DONE!!!

Photobucket

Now, I don't want you to think that Peepy is the only one who helps me write. Although she is a great inspiration to me and others . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

. . . there's also someone else who is a constant presence in my writing career. Yes! Yes! It's . . . Puppy!!!

Here are some of her greatest hits . . .

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In other news of the world, the other day, the woman who introduced me to COFFEE!!! interviewed me on her blog . . .

Photobucket

CLICK HERE to read the interview and get the scoop about my dating Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.

Photobucket

Photobucket Lisa Yee



Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.








height=26 width=132 alt="Google Groups">

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter