Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Renegade Book Stuff

I love books. I love to read books. I love to write books. I love to eat books. (I just threw that last one in to see if you were paying attention.)

Last month I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in downtown Los Angeles. (I would have posted this sooner, but then I was at Comic-Con cavorting with the characters, et al. You can see what I mean HERE and HERE.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was particularly fond of the book-related stuff . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

There were lots of other cool things there, too . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

One of our favorite booths had buttons and wallets and stuff made from vintage books . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch and see what happens with this Doctor Dolittle wallet . . .

How cool is that???!!! Here's Ryan's website if you want one of your own. You can find other bookish stuff from the craft faire HERE, and HERE, and for felt animals and such, HERE!!!

Oh, there was some non-book stuff there, too . . .
Photobucket

Disclaimer: No proofreaders were harmed (or even used) in the creation of this blog.

Photobucket CLICK HERE to find out about Lisa's newest book, WARP SPEED!!!

Follow LisaYee1 on Twitter


Lisa Yee









height=26 width=132 alt="Google Groups">

Subscribe to Lisa Yee's Blog and get her fresh baked blogs e-mailed to you!

Email:


Or you can click this for a RSS feed...http://www.wikio.com



Site Meter